· Centro de Coordinación para la Prevención de los Desastres Naturales en América Central (CEPREDENAC). Regional organization which works toward reducing the impact of natural disasters in Central America through the exchange of experience, technology, and information.
· Centro Latinoamericano para la Competitividad y el Desarrollo Sostenible (CLACDS). Created in 1996 under the Instituto Centroamericano de Administración de Empresas (INCAE) en Costa Rica, CLACDS assists Latin American leaders in both the public and private sectors in achieving competitiveness and sustainable development.
· Coordinadora Regional de Investigaciones Económicas y Sociales (CRIES). A network of research centers in the Caribbean and Central America exploring development alternatives that are equitable and sustainable.
· Administrative Development Foundation (FUNDAP). Sao Paolo, Brazil based organization whose mission is “bringing the most modern and efficient forms of government intervention to the public domain.” [versión español]
· Americas' Accountability/Anti-Corruption project (AAA). Funded by the U.S. Agency for International Development. [versión español]
· Central American Bank for Economic Integration (CABEI). CABEI is a multilateral bank whose “mission is to assist Central America's public and private sectors in attaining external resources to promote regional development.” [versión español]
· Center for Institutional Reform and the Informal Sector (IRIS). Located on the campus of the University of Maryland at College Park, the Center was created in 1990 by the late British economist Mancur Olson with funding from the U.S. Agency for International Development.
· Inter-American Development Bank Modernization of the State Task Force. A project of the IADB’s Informatics 2000 Initiative, the task force is charged with ”recommending ways in which information and communication technologies can enhance the performance of the state.” [versión español]
· Latin American Center for Development Administration. An inter-governmental organization dedicated to the study of the modernization of public administration. [versión español]
· Public Management Committee and Public Management Service (PUMA). This entity was established in 1990 and is a program of the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development
· Institutional Modernization of Social Policies in Latin America. This is a joint project of UNESCO and the Facultad Latinoamerica de Ciencias Sociales whose emphasis is on improving relations between the public and private sectors through institutional reform.